Friday, March 18, 2011

THESE MONTH

TGIF! This week is super crazy. This week is success make me stressfull enough, actually this month. Exaammmm attack. Super lazy being 9 grade on junior high school bcause this month is full of exam
I just don't have any time for me and my friends to hang out and Im so damn hate that.
Next week is practice exam and two weeks latter is school exam and then national exam. Really really make my brain streessss! I wish I have remote control so I can fast and slow the time LOL
Then, I stress enough think about my relanthionship. I think I'm not good enough to be a good partner. So, that assessment make me stress enough
And one of the stressfullness that I have this month, I have one problem that I don't have any money. 
Really really want to have money tree *wish
Oh God, please make the time faster until April! 
Can't wait until I being FREE!


No comments:

Post a Comment