Monday, March 21, 2011

100 FACTS ABOUT ME

#100factsaboutme is on trending topic now. I want to write that on twitter but I think it's too much. So, I write 100 facts about me in my blog :) Let's check!

#1 I'm a girl
#2 I'm weird
#3 easy envy with other people
#4 if you don't know me of course you think that I'm arrogant. But if you know who I am, it nice
#5 People talk that I'm funny (on my own)
#6 I have two sisters
#7 I have a super duper PARENTS
#8 I believe in GOD
#9 I'm Christian
#10 I'm fans of Jonas Brother
#11 I'm fans of Jay Chou
#12 I love watch horor movie
#13 I love fashion
#14 I love Chocolate
#15 I love Yellow
#16 I love listen to the music that represent my feelings
#17 I love listen to the music loudly when I'm going freaky
#18 I love to laugh
#19 I love my friends of course
#20 I love my HATERS 
#21 I love Henry Liau !
#22 I hate them who's so annoying
#23 I hate them who act like they know everything about me
#24 I hate them who is so arrogant
#25 I hate them who lying with me
#26 I hate them who so stingy
#27 I hate them who so excessive
#28 I hate them who can't tell the truth to me
#29 I hate them who think that he/she's so perfect
#30 I hate them who's so spoiled
#31 I hate it when I have a good mood than someone break my mood
#32 I hate it when I want to go to somewhere then sudden it's rainy
#33 I hate it when the weather is so hot
#34 When the weather is so hot my mood is so bad
#35 I hate them who's play with people heart
#36 I always bring my phone everywhere I go
#37 I always sing that song when I really like it
#38 I always cheat with my friends when the teacher is not looking at me
#39 I hate fighting with the person I love the most.
#40 I sing and dance when nobodys home.
#41 I hate girls who say they hate drama, when really they're the cause of it all.
#42 I hate when my text fails to send and I don't realize it for hours.
#43 I always ask someone something knowing the truth, just to see if they will lie to me.
#44 I always wondering and dreaming about my future
#45 I love to spend my time in the bathroom
#46 I hate to wake up in the morning
#47 I always sleppy when I'm in the class
#48 I always sleppy when I want to start study
#49 I love singing even though I know my voice is worse
#50 I can't sleep without my bolsters
#51 I love to hear story from my friends
#52 I really want to go to Paris and New York
#53 I love kids
#54 I hate insects
#55 I hate people who's so noisy
#56 I'm lazy
#57 I'm kind of a person who can't see anyone suffer
#58 I love to make an experience
#59 I love to cook some food although I know I can't cook
#60 I hate when I see my weigh
#61 I love basketball so much
#62 I always forget where I put my phone
#63 I always wonder if I live in the harry potter world
#64 I always wish that I have doraemon
#65 I can't pretend to long
#66 I hate waiting
#67 I hate when I don't have no more money
#68 I love shopping
#67 I hate when my blanket falls off the bed when I'm sleeping
#68 I hate when someone make me scared when I'm alone in home
#69 I love my mother cooking
#70 I'm a cancer
#71 I love to write something in my notebook
#72 I hate Monday
#73 I love Saturday
#74 I'm not beautiful like you. I'm beautiful like me. Just the way I'm.
#75 I always see the mirror whenever I want to go out 
#76 For sure, I hate start the conversation first
#77 I hate people who too busy with other people problem
#78 I hate my own problem
#79 I hate myself if making someone cry
#80 I hate someone who is so flirty
#81 I love to talk
#82 I hate it when I don't know the answer than the teacher asking to me
#83 I'm foolish
#84 I'm nerd
#85 I hate when teacher says "you have a homework"
#86 I don't really like chili
#87 I'm not strong enough
#88 I'm ordinary people with an extraordinary live
#89 I always memorize the lyric of the songs who I really like
#90 easy to memorize lyric, hard to memorize lessons
#91 I love waking up in the middle of the night knowing I still have time to sleep.... before school
#92 I really want to have a good body
#93 I want to be more skinny
#94 I always ask my friends for the same questions
#95 I have three best friends
#96 I always want to get everything that I can't have
#97 I'm not confident with myself
#98 I hate when someone ask me something that I don't know want to answer and they force me
#99 I hate when alarm clock or someone wake me up when I sleep
#100 99 things about me, so you can describe me now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment