Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

maybe it's late post but no problem !



Welcome 2011, new year, new challenges, New chances, But the same me  
Believe me 2011 will be the greates year you ever have :)

In 2010, I made mistakes. Met lots of BitchesHaters & Assholes, but I met lots of new friends too. I did things that I shouldn’t do. I was too busy looking at the past. What Freakin Happens.. happens, that’s all I can say. 2011 will be my year :) I ain’t longer thinking about my regrets. Shits gonna happen when I don’t want it to, but there’s a reason behind it all. Someday, it will all make perfect sense or maybe, it won’t. Not my problem!


For my 2011 wish, I wish ....


  • In relantionship with someone who I love. I hope he is the right person.
  • Have a good relathion with my friends
  • Meet Jonas Brother 
  • Have new friends in new school
  • No more tears
  • No more haters / bitches
  • Always be my family
  • ALL THE BEST FOR ME! :)

AT LEAST I SAY HAPPY NEW YEAR ! CLICK THIS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment