Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 Memories

Today 28-12-2010 not long to go 'till 2010 is over. Hm.. #2010memories I know you guys who have twitter will know #2010memories. I don't tweet anything about #2010memories in twitter because maybe I think if I tweet #2010memories on twitter, it can be an thousand tweet for one hours. So, I think I post my 2010 memories on my own blog :)


First, I want to thank to all my friends who always beside me when I need her. I love all my best friend so much.  I appreciate all the effort you’ve put in and the amount of endurance/tolerance of my excessive mood changes, and also my attitude. I know I’ve put you guys in the most complicated situations ever, but I’m really glad that still as of today you still choose to support me the best you can.
Then, I want to thank to people who teach me and tell me what is love. But now, fuck you, bitch. I hate you so much. Try to forget you and open new day and new year.


Back to the top, 2010 memories I had too many feels. Hated, Loved, Sadness, Heart Break, Broken Friendship, New friend, etc. Too much experience I had on 2010. But, the most important thing I had on 2010 is I know WHAT LOVE IS. Love is best seen as devotion and action, not an emotion. Love is not exclusively based on how we feel. Certainly our emotions are involved, but they cannot be our only criteria for love. True devotion will always lead to action.
Then, I've too many time I spend with my friends, go out together, watch together, laugh together, eat together, sad together, mad together, all the feelings. 
Hell yeah, so guys I know 2010 is fucking tired year for me, because on 2010 I spent too many tears HAHA too bad. But, because of that, I really love this year because this year teach me anything that I don't know
THANKYOU SO MUCH MY 2010. WE'LL SAY GOODBYE TO YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment