Friday, February 25, 2011

Grow Together


I want to grow old with you if I can. I hope you read this. You must know that I love you so much, but I can't show that Im rellay love you more than anything. I just can tell I love you but I can't show that I love you. I hope you know that you're the best thing that ever be mine. You always mad at me but you must know I can't mad at you anymore. You may hate me because my stupid mistake, Im sorry for all the things I do and make you angry but I don't mean that. I just afraid, Im just afraid of losing you. Im just afraid if someone make you happy easier, make you laugh easier than me. Im afraid because Im not pretty girl, Im afraid if someone more than make you not love me again. Im just afraid, really. I hope you know that :')

Love Me  ت 

No comments:

Post a Comment