Friday, January 14, 2011

Busy Time

Groaaaaaaaaa, Im 9 grade and now is the time that I must prepare all of my lessons to national exam and school exam. Well, I know my raport before is not-too-good SO! I must prepare from now 'till exam latter. The exam start from March until April. We be examined, and if I do the exam as well I can use white-grey uniform, it's mean I am Senior High School. can't wait being senior student :p
So, followers, please always bless me to pass all that exam, bless me so I can be more diligent to study *'casue I really lazy for study, really*


I don't hope too much, I don't hope my score is best but I just hope I can pass that exam. But, if I can I want to get the best score I ever get before :D
God Bless me for all my exam latter and God bless you all tho those who bless me or not bless me :))


Um.. And then for sure this last three month until April I too busy to prepare my exam so I can't post like old, I mean before I post almost everyday but from now I think I can't post anything to my blog everyday because I must prepare my exam, Thankyou ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment