Friday, December 17, 2010

FREEDOM BEYBEEHH :D

Hey it's freedom for me because Im already finish my school exam. Im going crazy for that exam because Im not a people who like to study serious, so hell yeah you know that, I can't do the test well. But, Im promise to myself latter I can fix that ;;) Okeh, back to the topic. Im too happy today because exam is finish and it's time for looonnggg holiiidaaayyy! :D
All around people in this world like holiday and Im really really sureee. Who's don't like holiday? I think that people is crazy LOL
I really want to refreshing in this holiday. I don't want to be like a piggy this holiday. Just eat and sleep in this holiday-_- I really fat now, and I dont want to be more fat than this, but I want to slimmer than this, I hate this tummy errrrr so maybe I want to play basket and badminton because that's my hobby :D
So guys, where are you goin' and wanna do this holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment